Habits of a Successful Beginner Band Musician: A Comprehensive Method Book for Year One and Beyond is a field-tested, vital, and—most importantly—musical collection of 225 sequenced exercises for the beginning band student with…
• Supplemental rhythm vocabulary sheets
• Accompaniment tracks
• Video start-up clinics
• Professional video coaches
FOR EACH EXERCISE IN THE BOOK!
Click to Learn More!
This new resource incorporates Habits Universal Interactive,
a cutting-edge online component featuring…
• A backend gradebook allowing students to submit video recordings of their performances as a primary source of assessment.
• The gradebook is compatible with PowerSchool, Canvas, Google Classroom, Brightspace, Edmodo, Schoology, and many other platforms
• Video exercises led by an experienced instructor for each individual instrument (Meet your instructor today!)
• Online resource sheets ranging from rhythm and fingering charts to solfege and rehearsal exercises.
Learn what teachers from around the nation are saying about
Habits of a Successful
Beginner Band Musician
Already own Habits of a Successful Beginner Band?
All video exercises led by a specialized instructor for your instrument are now freely available from GIAMusic.com. Click here or the button below to get started today!
Certain editions of the book contain an access code for an accompanying digital edition. Click here or below to enter that code and redeem your online version of the book.
Online versions of the book can also be purchased indivudally or in bulk by a teacher. For more information, click here or on the button below.
Finally, a digital conductor’s version is also available. Please fill out the form here for access or click on the button below.
A successful music program is built on HABITS
View More in the HABITS series of books
“Habits” Mission Statement
ONE TEAM: To provide music teachers and students valuable resources that will help create a collaborative environment for music making AND to connect teachers and students in a significant way through music, love, passion, vision and purpose.