Habits of a Successful Beginner Band Musician: A Comprehensive Method Book for Year One and Beyond is a field-tested, vital, and—most importantly—musical collection of 225 sequenced exercises for the beginning band student with…
• Supplemental rhythm vocabulary sheets
• Accompaniment tracks
• Video start-up clinics
• Professional video coaches
FOR EACH EXERCISE IN THE BOOK!
Click to Learn More!
This new resource incorporates Habits Universal Interactive,
a cutting-edge online component featuring…
• A backend gradebook allowing students to submit video recordings of their performances as a primary source of assessment.
• The gradebook is compatible with PowerSchool, Canvas, Google Classroom, Brightspace, Edmodo, Schoology, and many other platforms
• Video exercises led by an experienced instructor for each individual instrument (Meet your instructor today!)
• Online resource sheets ranging from rhythm and fingering charts to solfege and rehearsal exercises.
Learn what teachers from around the nation are saying about
Habits of a Successful
Beginner Band Musician
Already own Habits of a Successful Beginner Band?
Activating your book will allow you access to video exercises led by a specialized instructor for your instrument. You will also have the ability to view a digital version of the method book from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
A successful music program is built on HABITS
View More in the HABITS series of books
“Habits” Mission Statement
ONE TEAM: To provide music teachers and students valuable resources that will help create a collaborative environment for music making AND to connect teachers and students in a significant way through music, love, passion, vision and purpose.